Police say 26 pounds of highly explosive powder was found at the property of the man who opened a private fireworks business ...
HAD SAID. ALL RIGHT, MICHELLE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. WELL, DEVASTATING PYROTECHNICS. THAT IS THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT IS LINKED TO THAT WAREHOUSE THERE IN ESPARTA. SO IT WAS SUPPOSED ...
A large display of illegal fireworks was caught on camera over the weekend on Los Angeles' problem-plagued 6th Street Bridge, ...
Liuyang, with over 1,000 years of pyrotechnic history, produces about 60% of China's fireworks and 70% of its exports ...
According to the affidavit, officials obtained a search warrant the day after flames damaged the Pyroland building in South ...
Michael Bay has filed a $1.5 million lawsuit against Cadillac, claiming they used stolen ideas in their Super Bowl ad.
No criminal charges have been filed to date against any individual who had an ownership role in Devastating Pyrotechnics, or against any public officials who played a role in allowing the company to ...
After the success of last year’s pyrotechnics display, Old Sacramento will put on a similar fireworks show on New Year’s Eve, city officials said. The free show will run from 5 to 10 p.m. Wednesday, ...
As part of measures to ensure a safe and peaceful Yuletide season, the Commissioner of Police, Delta State, CP Olufemi Abaniwonda, has reiterated that the ban on fireworks is still in force and will ...
State laws regulating fireworks sales vary, with age restrictions ranging from 12 to 21. Only Massachusetts completely bans consumer firework use and possession. The CPSC reported a significant ...